Thursday, July 8, 2010

# include .....

Hi!!! This is my second blog. Well these days I am very much busy messing around with my Geeky part. So this is to tell you guys that I am gonna be as brief as possible. If you wanna be a little psychedelic and stuff I have http://soldieroffortune-ankit.blogspot.com/ waiting for ya.
So now you know how much I am in a desperate need of getting cloned, any ways. Believe it or not some things gotta have a boring beginning , even though you wanna be a smart ass.
Here goes my boring beginning.....
Well I am a computer science student and I have just entered B.Tech Fourth year (hopefully) and my name is Ankit Gupta. Thats it I can't say more. 10 ,9, 8, 7, 6, 5 ,4, 3 ,2 ,1 ignition........

This blog is gonna be all about advance C concepts , graphics and some yummy game development in C language. Oh!! I forgot micro controllers and very soon linux concepts are also gonna be there. Ha ha !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment